COVID-19 and Heacock Classic’s Operations
At Heacock Classic, we are committed to delivering top-notch customer service and to ensuring the health and safety of our employees that deliver on the promise to protect your possessions.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented emergency protocols from our Business Continuity Plan to take proactive, precautionary measures and actions to slow/reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, while maintaining the extraordinary service levels our customers have come to expect.
- We have implemented emergency protocols and outfitted our employees with additional tools, accessories, and equipment to allow them to efficiently work from home. This will provide our employees with full access to our systems, support the social distancing strategy advocated by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and provide a high level of customer service.
- We have NOT changed our business hours of operation. We are maintaining our extended customer service hours of operation to answer and service your collector needs:
- MON-FRI: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time.
- For the safety of our employees and our customers, we have temporarily closed our lobby to walk-in traffic and suspended the acceptance of cash payments.
- We are continuing to engage in business continuity discussions with our critical business partners, suppliers, carriers, and subcontractors to ensure that they have effective contingency plans in place and that excess/redundant capacity available to ensure uninterrupted service.
- If you are in the District of Columbia, New York or New Jersey, please note that we will provide up to 12 months to pay for your policy that renewed during the Executive Order issued by your district or state. Please call our office if you need assistance (800) 678-5173.
Despite the challenging circumstances, our commitment is to provide you with the uninterrupted service and extraordinary customer experience that you have come to expect. We are available to answer any questions you may have.
Please be safe.