In order to provide you with collector car insurance program benefits, we have special guidelines that must be met. Eligibility includes but is not limited to the below points. Each risk will be underwritten prior to approval to ensure it fits in to the spirit of our program.
- All drivers must be at least 25 years of age in order to be covered.
- Any driver under 25 years of age will be listed as excluded and will not be covered to drive the collector vehicle.
- All drivers must each have a daily use vehicle for daily transportation purposes aside from the collector vehicle.
- Applicant must have a personal auto insurance policy listing them as the named insured on a vehicle owned and registered by the applicant in the same state as the collector vehicle.
- All drivers/household members must have a good driving history.
Vehicle Usage “The Collector Vehicle Lifestyle”
- The vehicle is kept in a fully enclosed, locked, and private garage whenever the vehicle is not being driven.
- The vehicle is primarily used for car shows and hobbyist activities with occasional pleasure use. The vehicle should never be used for back-up transportation or errand running.
- The vehicle is only driven a limited number of miles per year.
- The vehicle is only driven by experienced drivers.
Vehicle Eligibility, Condition and Valuation
- All vehicles covered on the collector vehicle policy must show pride of ownership and be well maintained.
- Vehicle valuation and eligibility is determined by the vehicle’s current condition and current market value of the same or similar vehicles.
- Replicas and pro-street vehicles are subject to approval based on driver’s experience.
To Apply for Coverage, Simply Call Us!
Call a Collector Specialist at (800) 678-5173 Monday – Friday from 8 am – 8 pm EST and we’ll start your application for you! In order to complete your application, we will need the following:
- Vehicle Information including year, make, model, mileage and your desired Agreed Value.
- Your vehicles’ registration address.
- A recent color photo of each vehicle to be insured.
- Driver’s License information for all drivers in the household who are not being excluded from the policy.
Reoccurring payments are highly suggested to reduce the chance of accidental cancellation.