2020 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
Wednesday February 19, 2020
1. Lower Cost Collector car insurance typically costs much less than family auto insurance – up to 40% less for better coverage
2. Agreed Value Coverage Agreed Value is simple – You will be paid the full insured value of your classic car in the event of a covered total loss. Some personal auto policies only offer “stated value” which could pay as little as actual cash value. Don’t let yourself be under insured.
3. Pleasure Use Encouraged Heacock Classic believes you should enjoy your collector car and we can cover your pleasure driving up to 6,000 annual miles.
4. One Liability Charge You only pay once for your liability coverage – no matter how many vehicles are in your collection. What other carriers offer that.
5. Use Your Repair Shop We’ll work with you to get your car repaired at the repair shop of your choice if you have a claim.
6. Roadside Assistance We even provide nationwide Roadside Assistance with guaranteed flatbed towing, so you’ll never be stranded in your classic.
7. Zero Deductible Most policies enjoy a full-coverage policy with zero dollar deductibles for covered claims.
8. $50,000 Coverage for Newly Acquired Classic Cars You receive 30 days of automatic coverage up to a $50,000 value for newly acquired classic cars.
9. Credit Card Payments You can arrange convenient payment options, including installment payments and recurring plans to eliminate another task from your to-do list.
10. Insurance During Restoration Is you car at a shop? Are you restoring it yourself? Your classic can be fully covered during (and after) restoration for no extra charge.